Saturday, September 2, 2023

Five months later, I still don’t want to use Google Bard

Stock photo of Google Bard website on phone 7
Credit: Edgar Cervantes / Android Authority
Opinion post by
Calvin Wankhede

As we rapidly approach ChatGPT’s one-year anniversary, it’s safe to say that the world will never be the same again. Over the past year, I’ve personally used the chatbot for planning vacations, fixing my smart home problems, and everything in between. And, for perhaps the first time in my entire life using the internet, a search engine has not been my only source of information or opinion. Instead, ChatGPT and Bing Chat have won me and many others over.

Thanks to a leaked internal memo, we now know that Google’s leadership realized the looming threat fairly early on and decided to respond in kind. Shortly after, Google was ready to retaliate with its first AI chatbot named Bard.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/qADSO7E

CONNECTED WITH US

Carousel Display

FlatBook

APK Online Library is the kingdom of free Android APK, News, New Phone Reviews and More.




Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *