Sunday, September 3, 2023

I love the idea of Live Caption on Android, but don’t use it

Live Caption on a Pixel phone resize
Credit: Hadlee Simons / Android Authority
Opinion post by
Hadlee Simons

I strongly prefer to watch video content with subtitles, and it looks like I’m not alone. A recent YouGov survey found that 38% of Americans prefer to watch content with subtitles enabled, with a massive 63% of adults under 30 watching content with subtitles enabled.

So I was extremely happy when Google announced its Live Caption feature back in 2019, initially as a Pixel-exclusive feature before landing on other top Android phones. Unfortunately, as the years have gone by, I’ve realized that I love the idea of the feature but don’t actually use it.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/0JVEcRz

CONNECTED WITH US

Carousel Display

FlatBook

APK Online Library is the kingdom of free Android APK, News, New Phone Reviews and More.




Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *